Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday,  February 9

After the second day at Moss Marina, we decided to head out to a new marina - Salty Sams - located across from this marina.    Arrived at Salty Sams early, biked the area, took a 'sunset' photo from our dock, then headed to dinner at Salty Sam's Restaurant.


                                   

I thought it would be an early night, since we were leaving in the morning for Marco Island. Didn't happen, Capt. Bob wanted to dance - dance -dance! We danced until the place kicked us out, probably around 1AM! What a man! Really glad I had left the camera on the boat, those pictures could have been dangerous! Just kidding, I think!

Wednesday, February 8

This marina was unique because at the end of our pier was The Big M Casina Ship. This morning there was quite a group of folks that boarded to go gamble for the day!

                                                                         
Tuesday, February 7

Arrived at our next destination - Ft. Myers - Moss Marine Marina. Walked into town to check out restaurants & shopping opportunities. The area mostly consisted of the normal T-shirt & Beach shops- over and over and over - block after block after block. Dinner was very good at Matanzas Inn Resort. Looked out over the San Carlos Bay under the light of a full moon. This was the best shot I could get of the sunset.
  
                               

We traveled along side of Sanibel Island heading to Ft. Myers.  As we reached the end of the Island, I took a picture of the Sanibel Lighthouse.










No comments:

Post a Comment