We are off again, leaving Titusville City Marina heading south for Melbourne, Fla. Plan to spend a couple of days in Melbourne because: IT'S CAPTAIN BOBBIE'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW! So, if you get a chance to wish him a Happy Birthday, he would love it. Be sure to tell him how 'young' he looks! You know when you get to be our age, that's very important to hear! He will finally have caught up with me, so I won't have to hear, 'he married an older woman until my birthday in December! Whatever floats his boat, as the saying goes!!
I thought I would share my absolute most favorite picture of my Birthday Boy, who is obviously 'a kid at heart'. I wanted to be sure that no one forgets this 'gem'. Enjoy!
I started working on the blog while we were en route to Melbourne Marina & got some pictures downloaded, but as we got closer to Melbourne I lost the internet connection & so the trip to St. Augustine & a few more sunsets & sunrise pictures will have to wait until we reach Stuart.
Monday, April 9
We arrived at the Titusville City Marina mid afternoon for a 1 night stopover on our way back to Stuart, Fla. As we pulled into our slip I noticed lots of splashing under the dock directly behind our boat. To my surprise, there were 3 Manatee's playing & pushing each other out of the way of a dripping water hose that was leaking through the dock. They love fresh water, obviously, as you can gather from these pictures.
| Catching every drop of water |
| Floating on his back |
This next shot, happened when Capt. Bob, once again, was rinsing down the B & B. This guy followed Bob around the boat because he was drinking water from the hose as it spilled over the sides of the boat. He's so ugly, he's cute!
| Resting his chin on swim platform |
| Still resting on swim platform - looking at me taking his picture |
Easter Sunday, April 8
We decided to drive up to St. Augustine instead of taking the boat. It's a really historical little town & we took lots of pictures, but again, no internet service, so pictures will be forth coming.
Thursday, April 5
Drove to Daytona Beach, not quite the way I remember it, when my family took vacation in Daytona Beach every year, for as long as I can remember. But, just for old times sake, here is the only picture we bothered to take, as we walked along the beach. There just wasn't any real 'wow' sights, so we didn't stay long & headed back to the Marina so that I could get a couple of my favorite pictures of the sunsets & sunrises. Unfortunately, I've lost my internet connection, so I will send photos later.
No comments:
Post a Comment