Since we will most likely be here in Stuart until next Wednesday or Thursday, I will probably update the blog after we leave Stuart & start across the Okeechobee Waterway. According to the Capt. we will be encountering 5 locks between the east coast to the west coast. Can't wait for that experience to happen! Right! Talk to you soon. Chow.
Thursday, April 12
We made our way back to the Sunset Bay Marina in Stuart & as we were pulling up to our dock, this was the site we encountered docked directly across from where we are docked. Absolutely an awesome site! This beauty is 110 ft. long & the couple that owns this gem are 85 years old & from France. I would love to learn the path they took through their lives to now. I bet its a wonderful love story from rags to riches & they are still dancing to their favorite song! That's my idea & if I decide to write a book about our adventure that's how the story will be told.
Wednesday, April 11
We pulled into The Melbourne City Marina on Tuesday afternoon, which was very nice with restaurants & shopping within walking distance. We enjoyed lunch in town on Wednesday, at the Fire House Restaurant, nice decor. Then, of course, 'I' enjoyed shopping for awhile before we headed back to the B & B to enjoy the view & get ready for the Capt's birthday dinner.
Fire House Restaurant
The Capt & Admiral celebrating Bobbie's birthday at the Chart House, which was within walking distance to the Marina, where we docked for a couple of days.


No comments:
Post a Comment