Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Monday, January 16

I was thinking about exercising when I noticed Sasha doing her morning stretching, she is so disciplined in her daily routine. She made me feel guilty, so I stretched too, out on the sofa & took a nap!

We are waiting for some mail to be delivered to the marina, then we will head to St. Petersburg for a few days.

Sunday, January 15

We grabbed the Jolley Trolley & began our tour of downtown Clearwater, Dunedin, Tarpon Springs, & the Sponge Docks. We were lucky because this weekend everyone was having Art Festivals, so we got to 'shop'! Ate lunch on the Sponge Docks at Rusty Bellies, very good seafood.



As we walked the dock area, enjoying the festival, we came upon this huge black dog, which at first, looked like a bear. The owner said he was a Newfoundler, & only 3 years old, wow!






On our return trip back to the marina, we decided to stop in Dunedin & take in their arts festival - more shopping! We ate dinner on the boat & settled in for the evening.



Saturday,  January 14

Now this is what I call the perfect view from the B & B of a beautiful Clearwater Marina sunrise! Oh my yes! (Capt Bob's note - sunrise is ~7:30am, which, for once, we got to sleep in & not have to jump out of bed to head out for a new destination!)


















This pelican perched on the piling is the piling located about a foot off the port side of the B & B. In the picture I took from inside the boat, I just missed Misty with her nose pressed up against the front window, glaring at Mr. Pelican which from inside the boat, looked about this big to us, it was so close!



Here's another photo opportunity of our boat neighbors celebrating their completion of the Loop, by changing their 'white' burgee to a 'gold' burgee.
.


This is Drew, Liz, Sebastian, & Paisley holding their 'Loop' completion gold burgee.


















































2 comments:

  1. Hi Guys,
    Your pictures and commentary are wonderful. Talk about living the dream!!!

    Hugs,

    Will and Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you Guys and how is the trip going?
    Inquiring minds want to know.

    Will and Jim

    ReplyDelete